Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Posting Permissions

This site is interactive meaning members or users of this site can take part in posting. But to keep the security and neatness of our site only a selected few will be given permission to do so. Their posts will appear in the News and Updates section of our site. I am asking members from different chapters who are active in the internet and who knows a thing about blogging to try to contact me so I can arrange the permissions for posting in the said section. It would also be better for Keepers of the Scroll to contact me so i can give permissions to them so that they can post any events or activities of their respective chapters here.
Please send the following details to my email: grafikhub@yahoo.com
Name:
Chapter:
Main Email: (Email address that you constantly use)
Contact Number:

God bless and more power to all!

No comments: