Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome Brothers And Sisters

Welcome Brothers And Sisters
Greetings of peace and goodwill!
I have decided to transfer our site to this one so it would be easy to maintain since most of the files from our website were deleted when my computer was reformatted due to a virus infection. By using blogspot.com instead of the conventional hardcore HTML based website that we previously had, we can make our site more interactive since this site uses the latest web applications for ease of use compared to the static webpage which we had at bravenet. This would also be easier on my part because i cannot always update the raw HTML based website at bravenet since I also have some work to do...I hope all can understand and will continue to appreciate all the efforts excerted.Thanks! and more power to us all! Viva Peltans Forever!!!!!

No comments: